Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jared Allen, the Annointed Arch Patron

So for those non-football fans out there who don't know who Allen is I'll explain. Jared Allen is the Right Defensive End (RE) for the Minnesota Vikings. Last year (the 2011 season) he racked up 22 sacks, .5 away from the NFL record. His number is also 69, which is where I got the final inspiration for my army's idea.

I always have ideas for conversions, my mind never stops working on ideas and "chaos-izing" everything I see. One of my favorite ideas is making anything and everything into a Deamon Prince. So keeping with the theme and idea of this army I figured I'd try and find a Jared Allen model. I mean this guy is a BEAST, and how cool would it be to have this guy charging across the batlefield to sack every unit in his path? Fricking awesome.

Well luckily there is a company that makes such models. The company is Macfarlane, and I checked out their site and low and behold there it is. So this is my next project, making the model below into a Deamon Prince. I'll keep ya'll posted on the progress with updates to come.

1 comment:

  1. One of my Trygon's is named Jared Allen, for all the reasons you make here.

    ReplyDelete